Well hello, it looks like you want to write to me. 🙂
I’d love to hear from you. Before you write, though, please read the house rules:
- For most of us this lifestyle is a very private affair, and just knowing one isn’t alone with a particular thought or problem or question can bring relief. So, before you write to me privately, please consider if you can’t post your message, question or comment publicly, either under a blog post or a page. Chances are that for every question you would like to ask, there are several “lurkers” who would like to ask but don’t dare, and they’ll be very happy you didn’t ask in private.
- My husband is the only one in whom I’m interested and to whom I am submissive. Any advances, and any explicit, abusive, pointless, or disrespectful messages will be deleted. And his manhood is big enough, thank you, so we don’t need offers for enlargement pills either.
- Be nice. I mean it. If you’re not, your message will go straight to the trash.
That much said, you are most welcome to voice a different opinion than mine, but I will engage with you only if you mind your manners and stay respectful.
- If you simply don’t like what I do, write, or say here, that’s fine. You may back away fast or slowly, forget you were ever here and find something else to read on the net. I don’t mind, and I don’t need to know.
- If you still have a question or comment or anything, I don’t bite, and yes, I’d like to hear from you. Blame the need for points 2, 3, and 4 on idiots and trolls.
- Bonus reminder from me to you: If you want to send me a longer message, draft it in a separate app and then copy and paste it into the box. That way, if the internet pixies aren’t in the mood to cooperate, they won’t eat your draft for lunch.